Michelle Keegan’s Dog Had To Be Rushed To A Vet After Accidentally Eating Raisins

The 33-year-old actress took to her Instagram Story on Monday (19.10.20) to issue a stark warning to all dog owners about the dangers of dogs ingesting raisins, after she had to rush her pooch to a vet after she inadvertently munched on a flapjack containing the dried grape snack.

Michelle wrote on Instagram: “WARNING

Joey King Is To Star In And Produce An Adaptation Of The Dystopian Novel ‘Uglies’

“Please don’t feed your dogs raisins, grapes or any foods containing these they’re TOXIC to dogs … luckily I knew this and when I saw an empty flapjack wrapper & my dog licking her lips I knew exactly what had happened.

“I immediately rang my Vet and they told me to bring her in RIGHT AWAY so they could give her an injection to make her vomit… (sic)”

The ‘Our Girl’ star later posted an update to let her fans know her pooch was feeling much better three hours after the health scare.

She added: “3 hours later …

“She’s ok, just feeling a little nauseous (and a little sorry for herself)

“DON’T FEED YOUR YOUR DOGS RAISINS!!!

“The most expensive flapjack I’ve ever bought!!!! (sic)”

Meanwhile, Michelle – who is married to Mark Wright – said earlier this year she is “frustrated” that she’s constantly asked about her family plans.

The ‘Brassic’ actress doesn’t think it’s “fair” that she’s regularly quizzed on whether she’s planning to have a baby when she has a break from work because she knows her husband isn’t subjected to the same scrutiny.

She said: “A few years ago it didn’t bother me and I answered the question, but now I think, ‘I don’t need to answer that because nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors.’

“I remember when I finished ‘Our Girl’ people were like, ‘Is it because you’re going off to have a baby?’

“I know for a fact if Mark finished a job, nobody would ask him if he was going to have a baby. It’s not fair. It does make me feel frustrated.”

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply